July 30, 2005

Bloggersnacker

With the proliferation of bloggersnackers being announced this month and the possibility for more in the future, I took it upon myself to set up a new website that allows nackers to keep track of upcoming ones.

Introducing HotPepper.ca Bloggersnackers.

Up until now, I've just been combing the hundreds of sites that make up the bloggernacle and have adding the bloggersnackers by hand as I come across them. I'll still do that, but bloggersnacker organisers can rest assured that since user registration has been set up and any registered user can post, they can post their upcoming bloggersnacker as well.

If you know of an upcoming bloggersnacker, feel free to email me, or post it your self on Bloggersnackers. Feel free to comment to any of the upcoming bloggersnackers to say you're coming.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Hmm, we need to set up a Dallas Bloggersnacle.

Kim Siever said...

I think there are a few people in Texas, so it may work out. I'm not sure who's in Dallas though.