We haven't even gotten our Ensign yet but will keep you posted
I received my Ensign on Saturday. The CD came with it.
I got mine today minus the movie.. I posted a message on the Primary board that I belong to and everyone is stating that they all got theirs... I will be right choked if only Americans got their with their Ensign and not any other countries!!
Got it today, including the DVD.
i phoned and they said some of the ensigns were missing them so they are sending it out. if you are missing yours, let them know!
it was a glitch in the system
Let who know how?
There is contact information for the Ensign inside the front cover.
church distribution. there is a phone number in the front, 1-800 number.
None of the Our Thoughts posters received theirs. It's a conspiracy.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
We haven't even gotten our Ensign yet but will keep you posted
I received my Ensign on Saturday. The CD came with it.
I got mine today minus the movie.. I posted a message on the Primary board that I belong to and everyone is stating that they all got theirs... I will be right choked if only Americans got their with their Ensign and not any other countries!!
Got it today, including the DVD.
i phoned and they said some of the ensigns were missing them so they are sending it out. if you are missing yours, let them know!
it was a glitch in the system
Let who know how?
There is contact information for the Ensign inside the front cover.
church distribution. there is a phone number in the front, 1-800 number.
None of the Our Thoughts posters received theirs. It's a conspiracy.
Post a Comment